Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I need to relax...

Sigh. What can I say. Stress levels is really sky high. Have been surfing to look for relaxing sounds to sooth the muscles and soul. I dun really know what's wrong. I try to disentangle my emotions without much success. Its just too complex. My mom always told me that I should relax and calm down as she [and dad] says that my brain runs at 100MPH. I tend to agree. Damn this multithreading capability. Good for job.... BAD BAD BAD for everything else. It just turns me into a worry wart.

I really thought I have gotten over this curse many years ago. I guess, just like most diseases, it never really goes away. Work must be taking its toll. Given then my maid has left the house, its even more stressfull! My usual active relaxation activities does not work anymore. I feel jaded. I feel down. I feel cold. Warmth has disappeared.

Tomorrow will be another stressful day. I cannot take it. God, help me. Help me get over this minor hump in life. Help me be strong. Help me anyway you can. You are God - most merciful. Help my soul. I cannot take it anymore. I cannot even being to explain how I feel. I know something is not right. I hope I am not burning out. I am still young [I think].

People come to me everyday for help and yet...

*Sigh

I need to take my mind of things. I... I... *Sigh Dunno what to do.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:18 PM

    he man ..

    Bro.. u true story... a fren of mine worked so hard that recently she collapsed in her office. Doctor diagnosed her & found out her BP is 160/95 !! She's close of getting a stroke & she's only 28 !!She's lucky to be alive !! Now she re-value her priority & gives time to herself more than before. I was also close to burning out & had to take a close look at my life's priorities ( not that it's a lot but ok la !). Another cousin of mine ( not the f****ing racist 1 !) was admitted late last year for a mild heart attack , he's 26 ! He has no stress just that he eats like a f****ing pig ( ok..sorry.. no relation to this story!)
    That's the curse of modern living.. stressful job,lifestyles, colleagues ( the annoying ones!) & friends ( with & without problems seeking advise !)Got to take a step back & slow down to appreciate the finer things of life or we will loose it for sure ! Look for something to do that is not work related & stick with it religiously.. trust me in the long run u will be glad that u did! My usual advise to anyone who always complain of no time ... spend money on a good pair of running shoes & take the kids out for a walk in that park.. everyday if possible, it only takes an hour of yr time !

    ReplyDelete