Wednesday, October 26, 2005

IIU can make non-Muslims wear headscarves - Malaysiakini

IIU can make non-Muslims wear headscarves - Malaysiakini
My my my. I did not know this. I guess a uniform is a uniform. So if a school says, mini-skirts are the rage, then all those women who wear scarves need to comply too? It would sure look funny to me!

What do you think boys and gals? I think its a bit extreme no? But I guess people who want to go learn in an insitution must abide by its rules. If they already knew this then ok. But if they go in and THEN change policy, hmm. I dunno. Imagine if they pay you a low basic and say that as a matter of policy most of remuneration is based on benefits. Then after you join, benefits structure changes. My view? Well if you accepted the stupid deal in the first place then you deserve what you get! If they did not tell you that ABCD is not subjected to policy then THATS a real problem.

It would be funny to see pixie in a headscarf though. REAL funny. [Heh]

No comments:

Post a Comment