Monday, September 19, 2005

3 Day Birthday Bash - Day 1


Part 2

Ok. Here is where it just got interesting I guess. Mawi and Dragonfly were er... feeling rather... itchy? [Heh]. As soon as we got to Red Box I saw rabbits. Mawi oh Mawi. Dragonfly oh Dragonfly. Must have been the food. Did not realize they ate some pretty strong aphrodisiacs for dinner. I must have that dish next time. What was it you ordered man? It was like an instant turn on dudes! For some reason, there was this "desire" [hahaha] to go back home. Sleepy was the word used I believe. Sleeping means bedding, bedding means having and having means tantric sex. It seemed pretty hard for you guys to stay. I even heard the excuse that I would save 2 ppl entry fees. Geez. You could have come up with a better one dude. I still got your SMS that said that both of you were on. Tell me, what changed your mind? Did Poison have anything to do with this? [Hmmm]. Even worse, I heard a rumour that you ended up in the usual 'Pit'. Oh, well, I guess if Mawi went home or went to the usual hang out club, you would have ended up in that word, in one form or another ha? [ROTFL]
Ok. La, so they left. There were still 8 of us still "on" for some bathroom singing stuff. It was really fun. Thanks guys for the fun. I really enjoyed myself. Opening the bottle certainly helped. So we sang all sorts of songs. For once, Poison did not have the mic glued to her hands... I did instead. Afterall, it was going to be my birthday soon right? So what changed that night that moved away from the norm? [BTW, what happend to chicken man. He had a good voice ma].
I will continue later... [now just looking at designing a new logo for KWSP]. Watch out girls. Dun be shocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment