Monday, May 18, 2009

Today was... tough

Well, today I did a workshop for one of my clients. The problem of workshops is that quite frankly ANYTHING can happen. It started well, was building strong momentum then I screwed up in the end. CEO pun complain.

Sigh. Nobody is perfect. Especially me. His comments hurt but I guess the situation can be recovered. Its a bit like golf. Just because you screw up a hole, does not mean you will the next - but it's always in your mind and will only go away once you hit a birdie. So lets hope the next hole is a birdie then. I am suffering mentally right now. Must get over it quickly.

1 comment:

  1. You know u can do it!!!! its part and parcel of working life.... Bounce back !!!

    Ur better than what they think... go rock the meeting next time!!!!

    ReplyDelete