Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday.

Its 10:47 PM on a Sunday evening. This is the point when you start pondering about the week ahead. About the day tomorrow. About how you start and when you end.
Just finished watching Manchester United beat their City counterparts 2-0. It was not the best game in the world but Ronaldo's reaction to being subbed worried me a little. Tevez could have been knocked out if he actually tried to head the last goal opportunity he had.


So now Arsenal take on Chelsea. Actually I do not care about that game at all come to think of it. 

So about tomorrow - I have a meeting in KL at 5 - 7PM - That's not gonna be fun leaving. I mean I have not tried to leave KL at peak hours in recent years. I am sure it will not be fun at all. Better make sure I got my latest MP3s on in the car - The issue is, I don't have any really. So the drive back will be tough and stressful.

So what's in the brain right now? Breakfast, then Lunch. Honestly.

The other thing that is affecting me these days is the REALLY HOT weather. I dunno why it has been so hot lately. I just wish the weather this week will cool off.

1 comment:

  1. heheheheh....

    its finally back!!!!! bravo to the new concept!!!!

    It is scary... I seriously have no idea what got to CR7... mayb simply too arrogant...

    Disney should create a cartoon after Tevez... heheehehhehe

    Staying indoors is not enough these days... its just freaking hot!!!!

    ReplyDelete