Saturday, May 09, 2009

Pixie - How is life procuring?

Congrats to Pixie for getting a new job at one of the most prestigious banks in the country. Well, there are only 10 I suppose, if you count the local ones.

I hope life has been good for you. Your boss has been great to you and the work has been a blast. There you will learn a lot. Just have to look for things to learn about. Be strong. Be intelligent. Be hardworking and most of all, be honest. Everybody will want to know you coz you are in the money chain.

1 comment:

  1. I thank you the most!!!! My " Santa" for 2009!!!!!

    Its been what I tot it would be... My boss is very encouraging... I am like a sponge rite now and Im lovin it!!!!

    I will be strong, harworking is already in the blood.... be intelligent thats what i need to work on.... You either have it or dont.. so its tough!!! more over im not from IT nor banking background...

    most importantly... to perform.. not to disappoint myself, Santa 09 n me Boss....

    honestly... im really lovin it...

    loads of gracias!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete