Sunday, November 27, 2005

MY CAR!!!

Will the bastard that scratched and dented my car please own up? I cannot believe that people do this [well not really but who cares]. Was at my mom's house for a kenduri and after the event, realized the abused car front. OMG! WTF?

Dunno what to say lah. I just hope they kena something themselves - equivalent pain at least. Dun want people to get seriously hurt but at least an eye for an eye type of thing. I will find you my friend. I will get those Hollywood CSI people to help me! Grissom... you free this week to help me out my friend? Oh you dun know me? But but but I know you! What you mean you dun do this in real life? What u mean we dun know each other? What? Why???? Huh? Bastard.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:29 PM

    Pixie in da house...

    Gosh what happened? Bad damage? i think its a sign from god to get ur " ultimate driving machine"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:06 PM

    he man..

    sorry to hear about yr car. it must have hurt bad.. the car IS actually a man's 1st wive ! Maybe u should use some polish & try to wax it. If not there's a workshop in PJ that deals with this type of problem !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:42 PM

    Pixie in da house...

    NO need to repair la... hell just got get ur bmw only...

    what waiting some more... belasah je.. hehheh

    its a sign from god la to get a new car joe.... heheheheh

    ReplyDelete