Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Arrogant people are just arrogant.

Conceited Haughty Bigheaded Proud Overconfident Supercilious Self-important Condescending

I really do not understand it. Some people perasan that they are just born like this [or they think they were born like that]. I think the awful truth is that they are just covering up for some other deficiency that thay possess. Its like, some weakness [in their head mind you] exists and in order to cover it up or maybe to compensate [more like over-compensate], they put on this image. The worst part is that after a while they actually believe that net-net, they are superior. Geez. What a laugh. Do these people achieve more in life? Not really. They tend to acquire fake friends and more enemies. But they fail to realize that nobody will tell them that they don't like them. They just go along for fear of hurting their ego [awwww. Poor you].

How can people live like this? These sorts of people actually believe that they have control over what happens in their lives [Geez!!!]. They also think that they have a major influence in others too! AND think that they can make a difference. Okay, some really do lah, some are truly worthy individuals but not many. Trust me. Not many at all. For the average salaried Jo... well this does not apply. There ain't none. You not worthy. Well... me not wortheeeee either.

And have you ever met people like those mentioned above who just continously contradict themselves over a long period? They change their position and thoughts over things as if their first comment was not from them, JUST to be that one up from you. Typically they do this when they fail at something, trying to say that that failure is no big deal in the first place when it REALLY mattered to them at one point or another... Damn annoying and laughable. Tak malu betul. Tak malu I tell you...

You know what that makes you? Untrustworthy. For life. Adios Muchachos [or nachos or whatever its supposed to be]. Good night folks.

10 comments:

  1. he he he i can't help but laugh lah bro! why the picture of patel pathology comes to mind i dun know but a bit early in da week for his crappy antiques. cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:51 PM

    Pixie in da house...

    Hie zed long time no see/ hear
    whats up with u? hibernation?
    emm.... what else is interesting in here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:59 AM

    Papa bear,

    sounds like you just described yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who me? Are you serious? Am i arrogant? Can we do a poll please? Those who think I am arrogant, say "Aye". Those who don't say "Nay".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:55 AM

    Pixie in da house....

    Aye... hehehehhehheh at times ur u know... well that u rite cant change that...

    If cant that all the Sh** just dont hang out together... otherwise just leave it on ignore mode....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh okay. 'Aye' am arrogant huh? Over confident or just arrogant? Or maybe I am just arrogant. Maybe I was in fact describing myself. If I was then I have no real friends. Which... may be true in the first place. Am I in denial? Maybe I am. In fact, I think I am.. err... No, I am in denial. Fact. So that means that I am arrogant, have fake friends, have more enemies. Hmm but I dun think I have influence over people's lives. I dun think I can change destiny . Ego? Well everybody has one and it may balloon once in a while but not all the time. But okay, I get it. I was describing half myself. So what is the other half? Just plain stupid? Hmm... maybe I am. What to do, God made me this way [plus all that food]....

    So goodbye everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:08 PM

    he man ..

    fine line between cocky and confidence !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so I am cocky now?

    Come on He Man! By the Powers of Greyskull!!..... [Heh]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:08 AM

    he man ..

    ha ha ha !! never said u were a cocky S.O.B ... but my statement is " fine line between cocky & confidence". When someone shows confidence it is often interpreted as being cocky.. that's the general perceptions.

    ReplyDelete