Saturday, October 29, 2005

what tian has learned: Anoop Dogg - Drop It Like a FOB

This is SOOOOOOOOO Farneeeeeee! These are a group of uni guys having fun. Causing a ruckus in the blog world. Macam si*l. Kelakar. Check it out. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase. [*ROTFL]

what tian has learned: Anoop Dogg - Drop It Like a FOB: "Anoop Dogg - Drop It Like a FOB


If you have a lot of chest hair,
Show it like a FOB*,
Immigration coming to get you,
Marry like a FOB,

I am a nice FOB,
I work in the IT**,
When you call tech support,
You will get me.

I am a bachelor,
And I work hard,
Come and marry me
So I can get the Green-card.

White people, they can’t understand me,
Their jobs are now in New Delhi.


* FOB, Freshly Off the Boat, aka. newly arrived immigrants.
** IT, information technology."

No comments:

Post a Comment