Sunday, October 16, 2005

God's Revelation

Tonight, while praying Terawikh at my mom's house, I had an epiphany. It was almost an outer body experience. Its almost as if I made a deal with God. That's scary. Really scary but very calming at the same time. Maybe one day I will get the guts to tell you what was that all about.

The Quran is God's words. Its the final chapter of a series of guidance sent to us. We will have no excuse not to go read it - and understand it. So, forget reading all those books you read. This should be at the top of your list. Even if you are of a different faith, there really is no harm in reading it. Our life on earth is but one day in God's. The night is our stay in our graves and tomorrow is judgement day. So start early. Hopefully I will. I do not understand, why most people, including yours truly do not live by this book. I hope I can become a changed man moving forward. Its like cigarettes I guess and not many can really follow through. This is the challenge I give myself.

I think most people will read a book thrown down by an alien from the sky than God. Such is faith these days.

2 comments:

  1. tq for dropping by papa... and i shld read ur entire blog coz it's interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No probs. I was just browsing. There seems to be so many blogs around. Started with Zed and then.... (still going).

    ReplyDelete