Thursday, September 29, 2005

Pixie has AIDS?

I understand from yesterday's conversation that Pixie has AIDS. I would like to apologize to her for all the wrongdoings I have done to her specifically and to her lesbian partner whom I am not yet sure if she has caught the same disease at this point. Please go visit her if you can. If nobody is at home, you can visit her at Catwoman's house, where she has been sleeping for fear of ghosts.

Come to think of it, they both can see ghosts! Oh, maybe, you know what they say, a thief can always identify another [if there is such a saying]. In a way, one hantu can always identify another.

But thanks to both hantus for buying dinner last night. Very thoughtful and believe me, it was definitely a surprise. When Superwoman smsed me yesterday, I honestly thought it was a typo! Butterfly... did you see any hantu in your apartment last night? Or, if anyone has a good ghost story, please feel free to share. Its going to be HANTU week at KWSP.

Oh btw, by AIDS, I meant Astro and Internet Deficiency Syndrome. All the best guys. [Heh]

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:24 PM

    SplashData Releases SplashBlog for Moblog on Windows Mobile and Symbian Mobile Devices
    News : Mobile : Entertainment , posted 29-SEP-2005 20:05 SplashData, Inc. is making its SplashBlog photoblogging solution available for additional mobile devices, including Windows Mobile and Symbian Series 60 ...
    I just happened to stumble across your blog by accident. I have a seo newsfeed site and if you do get the chance to visit us sometime, I will be grateful - Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:02 PM

    Pixie....

    Emm Aids... Well not everyone is as fortunate as you... Its just too bad i dont have Astro n Internet....

    Mayb in future when i can earn more based on my vast experience and knowledge i can affort to have Astro n Internet.....

    Catwomen n i are just best of friends.... that y we r close... come to think of it do u have a bestfriend? hehehehhehehhehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:04 PM

    Pixie....
    oh yea by the way the dinner is ikhlas.... no other motives yea...Its the 2nd time only so dont be shocked... when i can i will take u n mama bear for dinner..... u didnt look as if you enjoyed the dinner....

    not your cup of tea izzit? emmm mayb next pay check we can take to else where...

    ReplyDelete
  4. No. No. No. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE DINNER. I WAS REALY SURPRISED BY IT ALL. IT WAS REALLY NICE OF YOU GUYS TO DO THAT FOR ME. I WAS INDEED SHOCKED... BUT PLEASANTLY SHOCKED.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:25 PM

    he man ..

    how come no one submit cerita hantu ? I wanna read some ghost stories la .. boring kat opis ! Been doing reports the whole f****ing day !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catwoman banyak cerita hantu. She claims she can see them. She saw plenty in Taiwan apparently. I am still not sure if she can differentiate between a nightmare and real life. Pass the cod liver oil please...:P

    I pernah nampak benda macam mayat jumping on the roof of my school once. Its weird but dunno... I have no recollection of feeling scared. Maybe now it would be different? Dunno...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:50 PM

    he man ..

    catwoman saw banyak kat taiwan ? U sure she's not drunk ?? i have known cases that bila mabuk ... macam macam yang nampak .. only short of seeing Elvis!! I also have lots of story.. on day kita all buat camping & share cerita hantu, ok ?

    benda yg jumping on the roof tu .. u sure or not.. probably yr schoolmate playing a prank on u?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes. we should have one big HANTU session.

    ReplyDelete