Monday, September 26, 2005

3 Day Birthday Bash - Day 1

Part 3

Ok. I have to admit, I really enjoyed this session. It was good. Bottle opened, people had fun. Zed and Poison were getting it on but I really malas to describe here. Maybe I will have a sidebar discussion about that. Not today.

Am actually quite tired but will continue and give a bried summary of what happened instead lah.

Butterfly was not there that night. She does not sing. Too low class kot. [Heh] Anyway, we sang away till the wee morning and then left for Pull Tea at 4am. This was where everyone realized what a small world we live in - Everyone seemed to have some sort of crazy story from Ipoh or thereabouts. This included, talking about my school where many baseless, one sided allegations were thrown on the table. I would like to point out that the world is really jealous about the school. If it was not a threat, then people will not try to put it down kan? Really pity some of you lah. I have no further comment apart from just look around you (well i guess it depends who you hang out with), you will understand. That school produces future leaders and industry captains. Not sure if its the same where you were educated.... [salvo #1]

But thanks to Zed for the coffee and maggie and maggie and maggie and maggie and maggie and roti canai. The waiter must have had a bug in his central processor.... [infinite GOSUBs!]

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:07 PM

    You cant not notice me, bear...
    I was there, sitting quietly though, things were getting steamy from where I'm at so I wouldnt want to feel the heat. Shows that some people do get horny when drunk haha...
    u must have been that tipsy, the tall fire-y drink must have gone straight to your head... Thank God you behaved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah lor. Sorry, I can slowly recall now but still a bit hazy....

    ReplyDelete